Above & Beyond Roofing: Setting New Standards of Service in Roofing, Gutters, and Siding
Your home is likely your most valued investment. If you left on vacation, you wouldn’t trust just anyone to watch it for you.
Why trust a number you find on the Internet with your family’s safety and well-being, not to mention your investment itself?
You want a company with a proven track record and one that will treat you as something more than just a checkbook.
You don’t want ordinary.
You deserve a company that goes above and beyond.
Entrust Above & Beyond Roofing to handle your roof replacement needs. Our family-owned company focusses on the customer experience and making it the best one possible.
With communication as a top priority, we ensure you’re “in the know” on every step. Our craftsmanship and materials are top quality. We do it right the first time. The Omaha area is our home too so reputation is important to us.
Roof repair is a less expensive solution for those not ready for an entire roof replacement. But not if the workmanship and materials used are sub-par.
In those cases, you could actually end up paying more in the long run. We ensure that these issues won’t happen to you. Our crew is comprised of skilled professionals who take great pride in their work whether it’s the smallest of repairs or a large undertaking.
We see our share of storm damage in the Omaha area. It can be a very stressful time for most homeowners. You can feel helpless and drained from weathering the storm, dealing with the ensuing leaks and damage, and working with the insurance company.
That’s why at Above & Beyond Roofing, we help our customers navigate the claims process as an advocate for them.
Above & Beyond Roofing also covers most of your home’s exterior needs.
Why do we do gutters and siding as well as roofs? We found that our customers often have multiple needs when storm damage occurs or they have a roof replacement done and decide they want the rest of their home to look just as beautiful.
When they work with us on the roof, they want that same level of service on their siding and gutters.
It was a natural fit.
We offer an array of gutter improvement services including repair and seamless gutter installation. Our work adds to the value of your home and often increases curb appeal. The Above & Beyond team is quick and experienced.
We have quality siding solutions that will help make the most of your investment. With Omaha-area storms, you need siding that is long-lasting and low-maintenance. We can install new highly-durable steel siding or repair your existing siding.
Knowing what we do isn’t enough to base your roofing decision on so let’s talk about what it takes to find an expert roofing company you can trust for your home’s exterior.
The best part? It’s easier than you think.
How to Find a Trusted Roofing Company in 5 Easy Steps (plus a few bonus tips)
- Ask for referrals from people you know in your area.
- Do your research. Look at the Better Business Bureau. Search online to read what others say about them.
- Interview your shortlist. After you gather referrals and do the research, narrow down your list and call them. Talk to the company. Are they answering your questions or just giving you a sales pitch? Get an estimate from 3-4 roofing companies.
- Ask them for customer referrals and active job sites. Call their past customers. Drive by a site or two. Are they clean? Has the crew respected the homeowner’s property by treating it the way you would want your home and lawn treated?
- Compare apples to apples. Each company sells differently. Make sure you are comparing like components, materials, items, and services. Some will tell you the type of shingle they’re using, others won’t. Make sure you know the details so you can make an educated comparison.
Finally, select the roofer that best matches your needs and provides the most value.
Remember, the cheapest solution is not always the best. Roofing companies have payrolls to meet. They won’t undercut themselves in order to sell a project. If a company is priced much lower than the other estimates you received, it’s likely they’re doing something different than the others.
Often that means sub-par materials or cheap (aka inexperienced) roofing crews.
One more piece of advice…Hire local.
A company that storms into town (see what we did there?) after bad weather is looking for economic opportunity, not making a customer happy.
You’ll feel that difference (and pay for it).
In order to afford their transportation and putting up their out-of-town crews, these storm chasers have to make a lot of money fast. That means completing projects as quickly as possible.
Guess what suffers?
Quality and customer service.
What else happens?
Five months from now, when you notice water on the ceiling of your living room, you can’t get in touch with them because they’re in another community…maybe even another state…turning those roofing projects as quickly as possible.
We’re based here in the Omaha area.
And because we live here, our local reputation is important to us. That’s why we’ve been told that we’re the roofing contractor Omaha families can trust on their roof.
We’re proud to call it our home. Just like you are.
6 Types of Companies You Should Never Hire…
Never hire a roofing company that does any of the following:
- Pressures you to make a decision. An honest roofing company knows you’re not going anywhere. They’re not going anywhere. And you need time to weigh your options.
- Tells you a roof is a multi-step process that requires tear down and build up (with multiple crews and days in between).< Yes, it’s a multi-step process but you don’t want to be under tarp any longer than is required to do the job. Some roofing companies tear down days before starting the work.
- Doesn’t return your phone calls. If they’re not making you a priority, you can bet they won’t make your roof one either.
- Comes in from a distance. Too many risks, not enough benefit.
- Puts off providing you with a list of referrals. It’s not an oversight. It’s an artful dodge.
- Doesn’t respect your time. Efficiency and hard work are important but there’s no reason for the roofer to be pounding on your roof at 8 p.m. Hire someone who places customer experience first.