Every roofing company will tell you they care about their customers…that service is their number one priority.
But eventually, you have to move past all the hype and marketing claims and make a decision about who you trust.
Before you do, we want to tell you about Gary.
Prior to starting Above & Beyond Roofing, Gary Olson worked for another roofing contractor. There, he saw firsthand how his work directly affected his customers. He started in his role there thinking of it as just a job but with his customer interaction, and desire to provide every homeowner with a memorable experience, seeing the delight on his customers’ faces quickly became his passion and driving force.
But he was limited in what he could do working for someone else.
He had a vision of how a roofing company could be, customer-focused with a desire to help everyone understand the roofing process so they could make educated decisions without being railroaded into something they didn’t fully understand.
It’s a big jump to go from working for someone to going out on your own and following your dream of creating a better roofing and siding company.
His idea remained just a dream until…
A customer of his thanked him for a job well done and expressed her thanks by telling him that his team went “above and beyond.”
And so, the company was named.
That moment inspired him to pursue his dream full-time.
The Above & Beyond Roofing Difference
At Above & Beyond Roofing we want the difference between our company and the competition to be obvious that’s why we:
- Will always be straight with you about what your home needs and what it will cost you. If your roof can be repaired instead of replaced, we’ll tell you. We’re not forced to exaggerate the damage to meet quotas.
- Know dealing with insurance companies can be unsettling and a long process. That’s why we’ll help you navigate it and be an advocate for you.
- Lead with integrity. We believe in doing it right the first time.
- Pride ourselves on “over” communication. No homeowner should ever be wondering what’s going on in any step of the roofing process. We are clear in our estimates, our walk-throughs, and our time on-site. This begins the moment you contact us. We always return phone calls. Sounds like a small thing but you might be surprised how much unresponsiveness exists in the roofing business.
- Have a crew you can talk to. Some companies employ people on the roofs that aren’t able to talk with customers. Not our team.
- Treat your home like our own. We use quality materials, good clean-up procedures, and a professional roofing crew.
- Won’t leave a stack of supplies in your driveway or on your lawn for weeks before we show up to do the work.
- Believe small considerations make a big difference. We have a saying here at Above & Beyond Roofing, “when the small things play out properly, then the big things come automatically.”
- Base our success on customer satisfaction.
Above & Beyond Roofing Customers Say It Best
We are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and strive for excellence on every job. However, the true indicators of our success are the testimonials from our customers. Many of them call us for a new roof and then decide to use us for additional services like siding and gutters.
We go above and beyond for all of our customers. You have to when you stake your name to that promise.
In all our years of operation, we’ve never had a customer call us back due to an issue with our workmanship or the quality of the materials we use.
We’ve only had three callbacks. EVER. And those were all due to strong storms here in the Omaha area. Not many roofers have that kind of track record.
Our customers say it best.
Here’s what Mark S. shared on his experience with our firm:
I chose Above & Beyond Roofing as (they were) very responsive, answered all of my questions and gave me a good understanding of my insurance paperwork and his actual bid for replacing the roof and gutters. I signed with them and the work was completed within two weeks and done very fast and very well. I highly recommend Above and Beyond as I had a great experience.
Call us today to get a better feel for why our customers refer their friends and family to us and think of us first for additional exterior home projects.